Here is this week's collection for Art-Stopping Sunday...a selection of the art and creativity that has made my heart stop and skip a beat across the week!
Please enjoy because I did!
1. The ariel photography of Klaus Leidorf and on flickr here.
2. A journal project, The Last Supper by Platonova Nataliya.
3. The magical worlds created by Gerda Steiner and Jorg Lenzlinger here...originally found here.
4. The mixed-media portraits of Louis Boudreault here...originally found here.
5. The silhouette paintings of Eva Christin Laszka here.
6. The illustrations, sketchbooks and artwork of Jenny Meilihove here.
7. The sewn wonders of Jennifer Collier here.
8. The sewing and beauty over at Daisy Moon.
9. The embroidery of Sara Lechner found here and on flickr here and here.
Do you have some magic to share...please leave a link in the comments if you do! It could be art, craft, fashion, photography, the written word....whatever captured your creative soul this week! Have a beautiful Sunday everybody. xxxxx