Here is this week's collection for Art-Stopping Sunday...a selection of the art and creativity that has made my heart stop and skip a beat across the week!
1. Finding beauty in the discarded, the work of Crystal Neubauer.
2. The work of Christian Ronceray.
3. The beautiful images of Alexandra Eldridge.
4. The paintings of Stehane Dauthuille
5. Be still my beating heart...the work of Jessie Chorley.
6. Anything and everything by Alexander Mqueen.
7. The art dolls and mixed-media of Joanna Pierotti
8. The craziness of ThEm DoLLz
9. The amazing dolls of Ira-Deineko.
Do you have some magic to share...please leave a link in the comments if you do! It could be art, craft, fashion, photography, the written word....whatever captured your creative soul this week! Have a beautiful Sunday everybody. xxxxx